Saturday, August 20, 2016

Adventure Chocolate Chip Cookies!


Warning! Don't Try This at Home! Just kidding! It’s nothing life threatening.
Why do I name my cookies, Adventure Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Adventure = fun + risks, right?
This is the very first time that I try to bake without measure the ingredients except the leavening agent, baking powder and baking soda and the eggs, which are countable, unless you use the liquid eggs.
With this I make about 3-4 dozen cookies, yeah, I don’t count them. Here’re the ingredients. And please note that inside the parentheses, are just the estimate amount that I used. Wheat flour ( 6-7 c), ground cinnamon (2 t ), 4 t baking powder, 2 t baking soda, coconut sugar ( 1 c ), avocado oil ( ½ c ), 2 eggs, chocolate chips ( 2 c ).
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients well and then together with the eggs and avocado oil until smooth. Knead the dough into rolls, and then cut them into the thickness that you prefer, ¼ inch, I’ll say, not too thick, it’ll raise and expand when baked.
Leave about half inch between the cookies dough.  Bake until a chopstick insert into the center of one of the cookies comes out clean. Cool the cookies before serve.
This time, I use 2 new ingredients; coconut sugar and avocado oil for my, and cookie taste pretty good to me.
However, I don’t really suggest you to do so like me, not the ingredients but the way that I hardly measure the ingredients. Again, an adventure accomplishes, fun and truly risky at the same time. Yeah, what if the cookies come out bad, but worthy to try, I mean for me, I’ll say.

No comments:

Post a Comment