Friday, January 20, 2017

customer is always right?

It’s a sad story.

Is customer always right?

First I have to pray for forgiveness from God. Forgive me talk something bad behind a customer, who is the brand new marketing manager.

But thing is the same policy of our company, I’ve being explain over and over again. Through phone calls and emails, I mean, for crying out loud, we are speak the same language.

I never meet her, from phone call, she is a control type of person, not quite nice, and her temper is constantly up and down. She hasn't have enough knowledge about marketing and the like.

Any who, in the end, she must said something behind my back to the decision maker, the boss, so they decide to change a sale representative.

What comes around goes around.

Pray to Lord me help me change anything that is not please Him.

The other day I’ve talk to my older son about this issue, and he told me that then she must have some special relationship with the owner, I’ll say, he is so right this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment