Thursday, January 12, 2017

tigers and bears

This afternoon I had an appointment with my client, and before I headed out I called him to confirm about it.

He told me to hurry to come because he was going out soon, and he also kindly reminded me there was traffic.

So I quickly got ready, when got in the car, I told myself, there won't be traffic, because me, ha!

Surely the traffic was perfect, but it started to rain really hard, like, tigers and bears.

Then I told myself again, oh no, I didn't say it won't rain hard.

I feel sorry for the people that went out at the same area at the same time be in this heavy rain. 

Suddenly, I remembered, not long ago, when I went out to work, as soon as I was out the door, sudden downpour, once I in the car and close the car door, the rain stop, no kidding, literally, it halted.

No comments:

Post a Comment