Sunday, January 1, 2017

Thermo cup

Last year for our church' anniversary, gave away one thermo cup for each member as a memento.

Two of us got one at that time, my older son was helping out at the celebration event that day. After I learned that he didn't get one, I went to the office try to get one for him, there were none left.


Today when I talked with the child ministry director, in her office, I noticed, there are couples of that particular thermo cups, I mean I have been to her office several times during the year, was I didn't see them or they are not there until today?


Anyway, right at that moment, in my mind, I said to myself, I should have one of them for my son, somehow I never get to ask her, so after talking to the director, I left the office. Seconds later, she called me to ask me, do I want one of the thermo cups, I said, sure, I need just one more for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment