Monday, May 22, 2017

Happy Mother's Day project :O - 3

OK! You've got 3 seconds to scrutiny, to find something special about this egg carton.
Did you get it?

There's a bible verse inside of it, on the top left side.

Psalm詩篇 118:24 This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. 這是耶和華所定的日子,我們要在這一日歡喜快樂。
May Lord bless you with a joy heart each and every day.

I didn't get to notice this until the past Saturday, bought this from ALDI Grocery Store, I always save some containers like glass jars and the like for later use.

So I thought this could be a good fun activity for our Sunday fellowship potluck gathering, have everybody to spot the special of the egg carton, and whoever get it right, get to have a free towel rose to bring home.

But, didn't get to have any chance to bring this up, again, I brought all the towels and this egg carton home.

Maybe for the next fellowship meeting time I can have this as something to share with, that's hope I’ll not to bring all towels home once again.


And of course, I found some other good uses of them, I’ll show you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment