Thursday, May 25, 2017

youtube

Not long ago, I can upload the videos form my phone to my YouTube channel, lately, somehow, I cannot anymore.  

I mean, I never sign out my YouTube from my phone and I still can sign in from a desktop, have no clue what happened?

Hence, I have to upload the videos from the phone to my Facebook and then download to my computer and then upload to YouTube.

Here’s how, let me write it all down, so next time I don't need to google how to again.

1. Open the video; a). right click the video, click on show video URL, b). right click again for go to c). the video
a

b

c


2. Change the link the link a bit

3. Play it and then right click to save it to the desktop.

4. Go to the YouTube's upload link, drag and drop to upload it.


Done!


No comments:

Post a Comment