Sunday, September 2, 2018

christian

Looking back, months ago, I had serious depression mainly due to my work environment, I had most of the depression symptoms plus blood pressure hike.

People thought that I was simply using that excuse to get away from my previous job, one even questioned me, said, "we Christians won't suffer from depression", I had no words.

Some Christians do make others depressed. 

At some point, I couldn't stand to go on my regular community services with some people any more, and then when I got my new job, a perfect excuse to leave the group and quit my deacon position.

I don't understand how people keep complaining about her church;  pastor, elder and such while she is still going to and take advantage of  that church?

I want to say again, I'm a very sensitive person, sometimes people don't need to say a word, I know what is she thinking about. Go away! Butt out sis! (and yes, I'm being rude.)


No comments:

Post a Comment