Sunday, September 16, 2018

To K

A wonderful sermon today, I'm so touched by your preaching every time, especially today's.

Therefore, I decided to write this appreciation letter not just to encourage you, but thank you at the same time.

The reason why I wait this long to write this letter, is, because, when the first time I heard your preaching and I talked to my older son about how I felt and enjoyed your preaching and I should let you know, but he said, "no, she is already nervous enough and she didn't even like preaching in the public", so I back off.

But today, I just have to ignore his concern.

I pray Gd to give me some wisdom words and not to give you any burden of what I have to write to you.

Besides the content that you preach, the way how you present, including your voice tone and such is how I like about it.

The only thing that I have to say about your preaching is, it's too short, but what can I say, our attention span is short.

After all, what matter is the message that you trying to present not the length.

Lastly, please forgive my broken English.

No comments:

Post a Comment