Tuesday, January 18, 2022

A Not Quite Happy Story

This past Sunday, as usual, we had our once a week family ritual, eat out. And as usual, I was waiting outside in the car as the kids getting ready. Then I got a message from my niece in Taiwan said my mom was in the ER with critical condition. So I told my older son to get our lunch delivered instead. Also, let them know that I was going to get the milk which I planned to after the lunch. At the same time messaging my niece to take good care of herself and her mom (my sister) especially during the pandemic.

Too upset to tell my kids this terrible news I tried to calm myself down (crying) before I can start the car. When I arrived at the grocery store’s parking lot, I cried again so I was able to walk in the store to get one gallon of milk, checked out quickly walked back to the car, I cried again so I was able to drive home, arrived home and again I cried in the car before I was able to walk in the house and put the milk in the fridge. And once again, I walked out the house to the yard, crying and praying. Waited until the kids finished their lunch, then went the house, grab my lunch and ate in my room.

A couple hours later, which was the next day in the early Monday morning around two something I got the message from my niece said my mom is ok.

My mom’s health declined rapidly lately been in and out of the hospital couple of times.

Someone Is Praying For You by Heritage Singers (Lyric Video)

By the way the restaurant that we were ordering from was called Malbec Market I found out just now (Tuesday).

No comments:

Post a Comment