Friday, January 21, 2022

Fear

Thank all the people treated/treating me wrong.

Kitchen: I learned to treat myself nicely, like buy myself a membership for the arboretum.

Ex. A.C.: That’s how I get to work 30 minutes longer every day of the weekday. Therefore, I earned and learn more since then.

A.C.: Work extra works and again learned even more. Took one days off since I worked in this company four years ago. 

P.D.: Thank her for everything for couldn’t do anything right. Took four days off since I have worked in this company four years ago. So I can stay home with the kids more.

First impressions:

The lead social worker: By that I doubt that I should stay the first minute I work there. Thinking if the social worker of the company was like that don’t mention the rest of the coworkers. Thank God I found out later that I was wrong.

P.T.: Greet and welcome me warmly.

Personal care: Patiently nicely help this newcomer (me).

Kitchen: Courteous to me at the beginning.

Ex. A.C.: Treated me like she is the boss of me. Treated seniors rudely undercover.

O.T.: Didn’t even talk to me until long after I work there.

Ex. P.D.: Treated me like her friend and every question that I have. Learn a lot from her. Protect me from the harm from other coworkers.

Boss: Learn the whole lot from her by watching how she is dealing/interact with things and people.

My son got the job because her.

Protect me from the harm from other coworkers.

A boss that is capable to pay salary.

And remembered that four years ago, my prayer for I was eagerly looking for a new job. I pray that I can have a job won’t need to commute through freeway and work for a nonprofit company.

No comments:

Post a Comment