Monday, January 24, 2022

Everything happened with a reason

J’s behavior was way beyond what I could bear but I can’t take any days off because of her. I tell myself no matter what I will responsible within my own position. Especially because the boss was out of the country.

Things that happened in my life within a week were way beyond my limits so I took some days off. Those days off from the workplace were so I could calm myself down better and try my best to fulfill my responsibilities when I returned.

Last time on Tuesday I was planning to take at least three days off from work. In the end I only took one day (Friday) off, just because on Wednesday the S.W., C was off and on Thursday Q was off. 

And when I came back to work on the following Monday, the nurse aid was joking with me about last Friday, that there were over 40 seniors that came to the center unlike the day before where it was only around 30 seniors came to the center. That was not funny at all. I answered her, shh, don’t let the boss know ironically. I must not be welcomed by the seniors. That’s why less seniors came to the center while I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment