Saturday, January 24, 2015

2014 & 2015


To me, 2014 is full of surprises and grace, I take the microphone, stand up to the stage do the testimony, I talk and I sing up on the stage, I host on the tour bus for our fellowship’s one day trip. Those are all the grace from God. Those are that I can never image will happen to me ever. Oh! And my Cantonese do improve; it’s all beyond anyone’s imagination. It’s all in God’s hand.
2015, this new year, by far is already full of challenges, I take the position as a small group leader of our fellowship and learning how to lead the Sunday school class with the other brother together. Again those are brand new to my life.
And for the small group leader, only for the work chart arrangement, already give me some hard time. I have to know who is willing or capacity for which part of the needs. We do assign people instead of let people assign for themselves, the experience from the past. If you let them choice, of course including myself too, the job will never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment