Friday, January 23, 2015

sick

It’s kind of mix with sad and joy inside my heart.

I was sick one week ago, an elder friend, immediately hold me so tight and so close and pray for me. Yes! And yes that one of my church friend.

Unlike others, once they know I’m sick, they keep as far as distance as they can. Or even talk sort of loud behind my back, says “someone’s sick must from her”. That’s so hurt; they probably don’t forget that she’s sick way before I caught the cold.

And these also bring my memory back to years ago, when I was sick, cough so hard and for so long. One of my friends, again, one of my church friends, right away, get home and take lots of warm clothes and give them to me. They not all new, some though.


I’m so touched. Every time I wear those warm clothes, I feel so emotion. Those hats, scarves, warm jackets, turtleneck clothes, warm pants, gloves they full of love. And I believe them all from Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment