Tuesday, November 15, 2016

40 pounds banana


I bought one whole box of bananas, 40 pounds, for the fellowship thanksgiving dinner gathering.

Wonder how I get it home, 40 pounds, anyone?

At the store, I did ask for help from some handsome guy to lift it up onto the shopping cart.

And hoping that any workers will ask me, do I need help to transfer it into my car. No one kindly to ask me though.

So after checked out I transferred this 40 pounds giant into my car trunk effortlessly. I open the shopping cart which is near the push handle, feeling smart. Ha!

When I got home, of course I had my two strong helpers help me to get it inside the house, that’s wish all bananas will all ripe in time of our dinner gathering.


How much is the bananas, I got two different guesses from my kids, $20 and $12, both answers are pretty close, why? Because I have a $5 discount coupon, therefore, before the discount is almost $20 and after the discount is $14 something. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment