Monday, November 14, 2016

Just a thought

Dear all,

A thought came into my mind. The other day I had a short conversation with pastor David about how maybe we should expand the English young adult fellowship into English adult fellowship in order to include more adults into this existed fellowship especially for those English speaking parents whom their kids always come to Friday youth fellowship.

I totally agree with him and feel really sorry about we are kind of let out some other English speaking brothers and sisters, not on purpose though, and we can actually do something now, yes, right now, right away.

Just my opinion that as long as there are 3 and up of people, then it can be a fellowship already. We don't have to wait until like what, 10 or 20 people to form a fellowship. I hope you do agree with me.

Since this coming Friday, our fellowship isn't going to have the regular meeting. I'm hoping that we can a first unofficial English adult fellowship meeting this coming Friday to hear their voices about this thought. We could invite English speaking parents and adults with or without either younger or older kids to join.

Please note that what I suggest here, is to form a new group, other than the young adult fellowship that we already have now. Also not have the limitation only to parents or married brothers and sisters.

And I truly don't want to pull out any brothers or sisters out of their own fellowship unless they moved by the Holy Spirit.

Please advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment