Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Answer

If you ask the following question to someone. What's your plan?
And the answer is as such. Work, be miserable and then die.

Don’t know what will be your answer or your response to this answer.
Here is mind.

At that very moment, the air around me, my heart, my tongue suddenly frozen.
.
I was searching for some worship songs and sang along with them, all of the sudden, no words, no sounds came out of my mouth, none, cannot talk or sing.

Felt hopeless, worried, frustrating, desperate, questions came out of my mind, why, what, how, when and where is this kind of answer came up with?

Quickly I went in the room, pray and pray.
I want to cry but no tears.
I want to shut but no voice.
I want to get angry but no emotion.
I want to sing but no rhyme.
I want to move but no strength.

呼求你憐憫-生命河靈糧堂(奔向愛我的神)

No comments:

Post a Comment