Thursday, February 9, 2017

空中主日學 - 約伯記

禍福人生 (1) - (10)

Totally understand, but hard to accept sometimes, especially when someone that you know lost something precious.

Look at the life of Jesus, the only son of God, how He was born, how He was suffered to death for our sins and then raise from dead.

We don't have nothing originally, do we worth to own anything we have now?

Give all the burdens, questions, and doubts to our Lord.

Learn to face people who are facing difficulties, suffering or sometimes the people that we need to face are ourselves. And what about the people who are unbelievers. How to apply it to the real life?

Two weeks ago, I had a conversation with a senior unbeliever friend from the rehabilitation center. He encountered so many troubles lately besides his health problem, he lost his phone and he needed to have a ride to get to somewhere. As I listened to him, I felt really sorry for him but don't know if I can help him, so I prayed for him. And he asked me, will that help, will that give him a ride? I was silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment