Thursday, February 9, 2017

computer for public use

There’s a computer for public use at work, occasionally, the network connection broke.

And as the IT professions always say, just restart the computer and it’ll work.

Normally, it takes like 3 or 4 times of restarts to get the connection working.

Today, it takes 11 times to get the connection to work, a lot more times of restarting than the usual, the funny thing is, when I done the 10th restart, I want to give up and go to the IT department for help, instead, I tell myself not to, because I can image that they'll say to me, oh, you should try the 11th time and then it'll work, for Sun Yat - sen, the founding father of the Republic of China, after 11 times Revolution uprising, 10 failures, and finally he establish the Republic of china.

No comments:

Post a Comment