Friday, February 3, 2017

sick day

You Don’t Know What You Have until It’s Gone.

I and my kids were sick the other day and I decided to stay home for two days.
As a mom, a sick mom, I tried to cook different soup and make honey lemon water and make sure every sick persons have them.

The first day that I stayed home, is really a suffering, I was tired, but couldn’t go to sleep, I was toss and turn in my bed. Talk about when you don’t have any strength to stand or sit, but when you lie down to try to get some sleep and you cannot, that’s a torture.

Like sister like sister, why do I say that I remembered there’s a time when someone said something not very nice to me and my ear infection got really worse and this time someone else said something not very nice to me and I had a serious cold, it must be a coincidence, I hope!

There’s no special remedy for cold, except, rest, enough fluid (salted soup), inhale salted steam, gargle with warm salted water, a joy heart and whenever you feel better go out a bit for fresh air but make sure keep yourself real warm, you don’t want to give the virus a second chance, alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment