Thursday, February 16, 2017

Sprouts - 2

Not quite happy shopping experiences at sprouts lately, is that because the color of my skin or my hair? I have no clue.


Couple months ago I tried to buy some seafood from the seafood department, I was standing there for quite a long time and no one even bother to ask me, if I need help. And then finally someone help me with not quite happy mood and when I told him the second item that I what, he didn't even look at me or ask me which piece that I pick. He just quickly wrap them up and give them to me.


For a long time I didn't even want to go to the seafood department when there's something on sale.


Yesterday, I finally decided to give it a try again. At the beginning is quite OK, but when the worker was wrapping up the fish and before he gave it to me, this worker whisper something to the other worker. I cannot hear it clearly enough, but I can sense something fishy.



And I found a lot of the produces are not from the local farms, from Mexico, Chile and so on instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment