Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Praying

Today Ms. Wu came to the center, but was not feeling well, after lunch, I went to her and kept her company while she trying to eat some food for lunch.

And she asked me to pray for her, I was thrilled, I thought that I will never get the chance to pray for others at work.

I prayed God the healing and comfort for her.

Then she told me that she wants to spread the gospel to others in the center, God knows that  that actually is my mission too, but we just don't how to start it besides caring and trying to kind to others.

Something in my mind, once a week of worshipping, bible study and prayer group, both in Chinese and English, so that might attract some nonbeliever to join us.

But this is a public facility, that might not be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment