Monday, August 26, 2013

fasting

So far I’ve been fasting for around 48 hours, and during these times I only can have some diluted apple juice. Now I start to eat a little real food. Be honest I’m kind of scared.
I was fasting because some health issue. For the past week I had an indigestion problem. For the beginning, I thought that my stomach need only rest for couple of hours then I’m good to eat again. And my stomach felt upset again. This cycle repeat for 3 times until then I realize that I had too much confidence in myself. I did pray a lot for myself on that. But I guess that I put myself before GOD. GOD will heal me for sure but not like instantly. I still have my job for my recovery. I also ask the kids prayed for my. That’s the only time I felt good during the sick period.
During that sick week, I felt terrible. I had no any strength. I felt like throwing out, but I couldn’t. I couldn’t even burp, fart, or go to restroom. If I could have just done any 4 of them, I’ll feel ok, but I couldn’t.
When we’re not sick, we always think a lot of our physical reaction as natural. For example, burping, farting, or go to restroom. Sometimes we even thought that’s annoying especially in the public. At that time, how I wish that if I could only burp, fart or go to restroom.
And I think that I need a lot of prayers for my health and wisdom. So I can take good care of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment