Wednesday, August 7, 2013

rabbit day 5

Finally they eat the pineapple.
And we are trying to get more variety of food for them.
I hate to clean up for them. I have to wash my hands constantly.
But I really enjoying watching and patting and talking to them. They seem understand me.
Now I realize why having a pet is good for you. I also recalled that when I was little, we used to have ducks, chickens, geese, cat and dog. We didn’t have the dog and cat for a long time. We do have the chickens, duck and geese for some time. I feed, talk and play with them a lot. We’re like friends.
Oh! I need to admit one thing that when I was in bad mood, I hit them couple of times, I feel bad about that.
apple + grass + rabbit food + box + blue berry + banana + green beans + pineapple + melon + date + apple tree leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment