Wednesday, August 28, 2013

truck

Earlier today I went to visit a client of mine. On the way back on the freeway, there was a truck ahead of my car on the next lane. And you know some truck they has either sand or some small rocks blew off while they passing by you. I could feel them, the sand all toward my car’s front windshield. My first reaction was slow down, try to be farther from that truck. And then I passed a stop police car the roadside. I start to have a conversation inside myself, and thought what if the police stop me say that I drove too slowly. I will tell him because I try to get away from that truck and also ask him why don’t you ask truck don’t have sand of small rocks fall off while driving.
Then something weird happened right at that moment the truck sped up farther from mime until I cannot feel the sand blew off to my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment