Thursday, November 19, 2015

20 Food Inventions That You Need In Your Life Immediately?




20 Food Inventions That You Need In Your Life Immediately
Brownie Pan
I don't get this one, why do we need this for?

20. Corn Kerneler
Corn Kerneler
This is an interesting one. For the raw or cook or for both?
19. Ice Cream Scoop and Stack
Ice Cream Scoop and Stack
this is a maybe one.
18. Ceramic Microwave Bacon Cooker
Ceramic Microwave Bacon Cooker
Good to have, but I wonder if it's also for the traditional oven too, try not to use microwave as possible.
16. Sectioned Pan
Sectioned Pan
I think this only good for small potion cooking.
17. Soup and Crackers
Soup and Crackers
It looks convenience.
15. Taco Holder
Taco Holder
Well! if I'm a dog lover, I wouldn't use the dog as a server, if I'm not a dog lover, then I definitely don't want a dog on my dining table.
 14. Pineapple Slicer


Pineapple Slicer
I hope this is a durable one.
13. The Dipper


The Dipper
For this one, do we really need that and is that safe to clip on the side of the table?
12. Fondue Mug
Fondue Mug
Oh! I want this one for sure, for personal use or with family.
 10. Tomato Slicer
Tomato Slicer
Yes! I do need this, especially for the people don't want to cut tomatoes for a reason.
9. Pizza Scissors
Pizza Scissor
It's a good one, but I already have a pizza cutter, why is this invented earlier.
8. Personal Pie Maker
Personal Pie Maker
Not much new thing.
7. Little Rubber Brick
Little Rubber Brick
Good to have one, typically for the holiday season.
6. Cake Mold
Cake Mold
Very interesting and brilliant, but I still not very approve for none metal or glass for the high temperate baking.
5. The Icing Sculptor
The Icing Sculptor
Do you make your own cake regularly and same design over and over again?
4. The Butter Chopper
The Butter Chopper
Oh! Yeah! I can have constant shape of butter every time.
3. The Breakfast Sandwich Maker
The Breakfast Sandwich Maker
How smart! But again, plastic or aluminum cookware is a never on my list.
2. The Banana Slicer
The Banana Slicer
How many banana that you need to cut and how beautiful that you asking for, maybe for commercial usage.
1. Transparent Toaster
Transparent Toaster
It looks really nice to have one to guarantee that you won’t get a burn toast ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment