Monday, November 30, 2015

fish

Random sayings and incident that I heard and encounter that I thought it’s interesting to share with.

I want to be a fish but don't want to be in the water.
Firewood in the fireplace alone won't burn for long.
Sales person doesn’t have customers.
Solider not want with the troop.
People think that it’s not necessary to go to church service regularly.

One day the nose talk to the eyes and complain about the glasses been boring it a lot, so the owner decide to take off the glass that morning when he goes to the restroom, and he bumps into the restroom door.
Everybody should work together harmony as a whole.

The other day I call a pastor by dialing the wrong number.
A person calls me by accident and asking for the pastor.

我沒有時間擔憂誰不喜歡我,因我已忙於愛著愛我的人。

I do not have time to worry about who does not like me, because I have been busy loving people who love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment