Thursday, November 12, 2015

Japanese worship song

Today when I routinely listen and practice with the worship songs that I'm going to lead at the rehabilitation center for this coming Friday.

One of the touching song that I pick, is translated from Japanese, I suddenly remember that I used to want to pick and train myself well enough at least one worship song in Japanese so I be able to lead it.

When I pick this song, I don't have any idea or I should say that I don't even remember that I used to have that thought.

For a couple of residents over there can speak Japanese, but I cannot pick one is only in Japanese, this one will be perfect for the purpose.

When I come across with this one, I like it a lot and there's a wonder in my heart since then, why I want this song in my worship, now finally I know why?

No comments:

Post a Comment