Friday, January 5, 2018

2017


A terrible way to end the old year and start a brand new year, both I and my older son were sick; no count down and no parade watching for this New Year.

Couple of days later when I got better and relax in bed, an uncontrollable crying came out of me, this didn't surprise me, I had this same kind of feeling before when I heard a worship song; I knew immediately that there's must be some hidden hurting or worry inside of me that the Lord simply want me to deal with and solve it but not alone with Him and a song come with it.
Good Good Father by Chris Tomlin (Lyric Video)

During this sickness, there was a period of time, felt like I was not just immersed in sorrow, pain and the fever, I was defeated, 

There were no prayers not for myself, not even for my own son.

I felt real bad about myself, as a mother, but the Lord told me that you know what, I was holding on you and your son at all time, praying for you non-stopping; for He is a good good Father that is who He is, and we are loved by Him tha tis who I am, period, no matter what.


Some terrible experiences while I was sick; I was hungry but I had no strength  to eat at all; so exhausted but I couldn't fall asleep; not any posture is comfortable;  every single bone and muscle of my body are so sore and painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment