Monday, January 22, 2018

Green Curry with Fish!


You might wonder why the dish is kind of dirty, because I forgot to take a picture until I had the second bowl, that's exactly how good it tastes, yum!

And as for the ingredients, I never have a fix ingredients or the amount that I used.

I have a big bunch of cooked spinach, bulb of garlic and some ginger, blend them all together for later use.

In the pot I have half and half, cream cheese and of course lot of curry powder, some extra cumin and turmeric cook them until almost boil, add in the blended spinach and fish, cook until the fish is done.

Tip: cook the rice first, this way you will enjoy this dish when the curry sauce done, no waiting period.

Recommendation: actually, here, I’ll again suggest you to use any green leaf vegetable that your family member(s) don't really enjoy while consume alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment