Thursday, January 25, 2018

Lacy Park - 3

I call this, the Hula Dance Pine.

Say cheese!
Someone’s been waiting patiently for me to take picture.

After yesterday's Lacy Park Walk for 3 hours, my legs' were so painful, I can hardly walk.
And shame to tell my friend, don't want her to feel guilty about my achy at the same time.
Something surprise me is that the hurt was gone in no time, it proves that the pain is not due to walk too much but lack of exercise.

Believe it or not we went to walk around another 3 hours again at Lacy Park today. I felt really good not just the walk but being fellowship with her. Typically enjoyed her home cook healthy breakfast with love.

Additionally, I kind of have the fears of not be able to work continually for long hours and enough strength, handle the timing and the like for my upcoming new job.

But Lord says to me, do not fear and see for yourself. Lord even send an angel to walk me through all my concerns.

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment