Monday, March 30, 2020

Day13 - 03292020 Sunday

https://www.facebook.com/alice.chen.10048379

The third stay home Sunday.
I was scheduled to lead the prayer meeting originally, but because church decide to keep the size of the people who come and serve as minimum as possible at this moment.

Enjoy staying out in the yard, listening to the birds chirping, watching squirrels running, walking around on the green grass the sunbathing and taking pictures.

Bedroom, bathroom, restroom, kitchen, backyard and supermarket, these are the only places I go.

Posting Facebook, writing Blog, reading email, cooking and grocery shopping, my daily routine.

"The United States will extend its set of social distancing guidelines until April 30, President Trump said in a coronavirus news briefing at the White House on Sunday."
"As of Sunday evening there are more than 137,000 cases of coronavirus in the United States. At least 2,400 people have died."

Thank you for the people who donate their money, energy, smile, encouragement and anything in between for the needed.

Don't remember when was the last time that I fold the clothes, now I am doing it again.
No more excuses, I guess. And I hope all this yard work, cleaning and such, all count as exercise, most of all burn the whole lot of calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment