Saturday, March 21, 2020

Day5 - 03212020

Now everyday feels like weekend, except there is no Friday fellowship and Sunday church day to go physically.
My alarm is off since, hope that everything goes back to normal schedule again soon.
Shop only when is necessary and locally.

It had been wet and cold for the past couples of days.
This really makes me feel uncomfortable, Thursday night I had a serious headache.

Cornerstone - Hillsong
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a3HH__-1Zbs

Cook for six days straight, I usually cook Monday to Thursday, Friday eat out with fellowship. Saturday is our family day, we eat out. I don't need to worry about the cooking not even the bill, just relax and enjoy the time together, my older one always treats us.

I thought about ordering food to go, but I prefer to stay home as possible, don’t want someone to deliver the food for me either. Who knows who’s been touching or cooking your food.


Lincoln Brewster - No One Like Our God

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kbsRIcihwcE

Continue sun out our blankets.

Only Jesus - Casting
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TAtx1y58jS0


Sun bath while weeding the garden.
You get free vitamin D from the sun and the Immune system and mood will be boosted.
Gardening a garden that has not been well maintained for years, is tough. I was showering with sweat, including the eyes.
I am a farmer and gardener.
This year, I have grown some more flowers and vegetables.
And last year because the extremely hot temperature, we did not get to harvest any lemons and tangerines, amazingly this year they grew double the fruits back!
But this year there are couples days of freezing temperature while the apple tree is about to bloom,  all the flowers die, pray for it.
Reward myself with some homemade scallion pancakes, yummy!

Let thank you and appreciation become our lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment