Friday, March 20, 2020

Day4 - 03202020

Private Uber Day
Drive my older one to work and the young to his friend's house.

I used to wish that I can at least write one blog each day.

Today is the fourth day straight that I made it, but was sad about it is fulfilled in this kind of situation.
Pray that everything and everyone will back to the normal life soon.


We had Fruit slush for breakfast.
Pick scallion from our backyard wanted to make Scallion Cake (蔥油餅), made fried rice instead. There is still some scallion left, so maybe we will have Scallion Cake tomorrow.

Went to 99 ranch and 
Aldi for some grocery shopping. At Aldi, the cashier greet to the people (Hispanic) ahead of me, the people (Caucasian) after me, but not a word to me.

Racism, sad, well, it was not the first time.

Continue weeded the garden until I got hurt by the rose throne, then I called it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment