Monday, March 23, 2020

Day7 - 03232020

First Monday I am not feeling Blue but Green! 
Soybean pancakes today, the reason why I made this is because someone dislike my homemade soy milk. 
Tomorrow we will have pumpkin pancakes. 
Plant pumpkin and California poppy today. 

What should do when I retired. 


This year we have bountiful of tangerines. Way more than we need plus we all have to keep social distancing, cannot go to church or work, therefore there is no way that I bring some to share

Each day, lots of the tangerines fall off the tree before I can have time to pick them from the tree.

Picking tangerine from the floor, I thought about the Manna in Exodus, though this tangerine is nothing like the Manna.
Thankful that we have food to eat, a place to live and the family to rely on.

Exodus 16:1-36 


Numbers 11:1-19




Pray for one of the brother and his family from our church, pray for his fully recovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment