Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Day8 - 03242020

I hope that I am right, today is Tuesday!?
Made pumpkin pancake for someone doesn't like pumpkin.

Recalled: Near the end of 2019 till the beginning of 2020:

Once upon a time...
1). My dad had fever, I took him to the doctor and then I had a fever.
2). My younger one had fever plus diarrhea.
3). My older one had diarrhea, forget did he also had a fever.
4). And then I got sick again
The end.
Pray for safety and health.

Continue cleaning up indoor and outdoor.
Stop beng lazy.

10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) - Matt

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DXDGE_lRI0E

Always want to pray, sing and listen to worship songs during working hours, now I am, except I am not in the office.

Should I be happy or sad due to my laziness of the past, so I can have unending cleaning to do now, no time to depress or panic.


Haven't Seen It Yet - Danny Gokey

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XE2NAzqSDPQ

Miss all my dear relatives and friends that pass away, but glad that they were not here to experience this century disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment