Thursday, October 8, 2015

a very young coconut

A very young coconut that full of juice that before you open it, you shake it and you don't even think there is any juice in it. It is silent.
I almost faint when I thought about those coconuts that I just bought at a 50% discount and assume that it must have no juice at all and that's why the supermarket is giving them away at such a big discount. Then I tell my son, oh! It must be too young to have any juice yet; we will only eat the coconut meat. Ha! Ha!

And there a big difference between young and mature coconut,  a mature coconut has a soft eye, but not the young coconut, therefore you have to cut open a hole in order to drink the juice like I do, unlike the mature coconut, you just find the soft eye and drill a hole in it and drink the juice easily. 
Don't forget about the yummy coconut meat after you drink all the juice, you can use a spoon to take out all the meat, like in my case, young coconuts or crack open the mature coconut from the center of the coconut for it has a nature line with no sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment