Thursday, October 22, 2015

Friday sharing

Let’s starts with the A, B, C, D, and F joke.
As we read until now, through Ezekiel 24, any thoughts about?
Can we love the world and God at the same time?
Have you ever leave the church since?
How you not leave?
What lead you back and stay?
Have you ever make promise with the Lord?
I will share my own experience.
偶像保留? Is that right too Idol after baptism?
More parables about not to worship other gods or idols, the parable between marry couples.

From an angle, it seems this faith has so many restriction on you, you only can do this and but not this and that, but why? Didn’t say that you love me, and yes, from other angle, it's all about love, a love that asks for any return. Someone wants to embrace you forevermore, a lot time we run away from Him. Oh! Please help never run away from your love.
能不能 Let Me Stay - 讚美之泉敬拜讚美專輯 (20)

詩篇Psalm 27:4
有一件事,我曾求耶和華,我仍要尋求,就是一生一世住在耶和華的殿中,瞻仰他的榮美,在他的殿裡求問。
One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.

詩篇Psalm 73:25
                             

Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you.

No comments:

Post a Comment