Thursday, October 22, 2015

hush brown nest 1

Yep! I'm going to try this recipe for tomorrow's fellowship potluck, wish me luck for the success, then I can show you the picture of it later on.
It's a time consuming work, and I'm not sure whether or not that I can have time to buy bacons tomorrow, I might just skip this ingredient.
I expect for maybe make 24 to 36 or even 48 of hush brown nests.
And I use avocado oil and kale here, is simply because, I happen to them in hand.

1). Hush brown shells:
20 shredded potatoes, cheese, avocado oil, flour, salt and pepper.
To form a cup shape for holding the egg fillings, spoon mix well ingredients into each cupcake cup and use fingers to press ingredients to the side, bake at 400°F for 25-30mins. 

2). Fillings:
12 eggs, beaten, 6T half & half, minced tomato, salt and pepper top with minced kales, cooked bacon,  and more cheese bake at 400°F for 12-15 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment