Sunday, May 15, 2016

5-20-2016 worship songs

When I grow up, always, a thought inside of my heart, if only, I can play any kind of music instrument, piano or guitar or whatever, how nice that will be, then J or L, can also, take the microphones and enjoy singing while worshipping.

前來敬拜-讚美之泉(新的事將要成就) Come to Worship


I have to share with this particular song, No Longer Slaves. Why?
Since April 17, a friend recommend this song to me, within a month, this song comes onto me a couple of times.
April 29, Friday fellowship, study about The Storm Inside, From Insecurity to Family. Fear and insecurity, is, kind of go hand in hand, and yes, this song came across my mind.
May 1, in English congregation, No Longer Slaves, is one of the worship songs.
May 5, Living Life, http://m.cgntv.net/player.cgn?v=180917, the sharing in the very end.
I’m no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God
I’m surrounded by the arms of the father
“No Longer Slaves”, Bethel Music


Another amazing thing, is, I found a better version of the YouTube video that is with bigger, brighter and more complete of lyrics for it.

What will you do when you face fear, ignore it, pretend nothing happen; surrender to the fear: or fight back strongly with God?


God knows what is inside of my mind, even before I open my mouth, or I should say, He knows me before I was born. This reminds me, I’m a child of God, no longer a slave to fear.

No Longer Slaves // Jonathan David & Melissa Helser // We Will Not Be Shaken 自由


And I must apologize ahead, for this song that I pick, is not a Christine song.
時間都去哪兒了 Where Has the Time Gone?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c4zVrlb9Hkc
http://gangqin.utsing.cn/gepu/jianpu/1394500901.gif
Gray hair, presbyopia, and wrinkles, I have them all, do you? Love yourself more, pass on the love from God, a long lasting love.

Are you eager for new visions through God?

Open your heart, He is longing to be with you.

新的異象,新的方向-讚美之泉(新的事將要成就) Give Us Vision

No comments:

Post a Comment