Monday, May 23, 2016

Dear John

Just kidding!

Dear Jesus, brothers, sisters, friends, and all,

I know that I shouldn't fix my eyes on the things that I don't have.
In Hebrews 希伯來書 12:2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 專一注視耶穌,就是那位信心的創造者和完成者。他因為那擺在面前的喜樂,就忍受了十字架,輕看了羞辱,現在就坐在 神寶座的右邊

Numbers isn't representing everything, but when you suddenly realized that some people stop coming to church for Friday fellowships or Sunday worshipping, whether the reasons are because they are simply too busy to come or not satisfied with the church or there are some misunderstandings between members or some of them move away from the area or they still pray about whether to stay or not or for any other reasons or excuses.

Ever heard a preaching, "In most churches 10% of the members end up doing 90% of the work." God is the creator, we all are the creations, God gives each everyone at least one unique gift, if you don't use it, you lose it eventually.

Seeing other congregation's member come to support our congregation's worship, maybe it's for a good reason, I have no clue. Or you see one of the congregation, literally, one group of the worship team, leading the worship, week after week, is that right?

Try to talk to the people about why they stop coming to church for fellowship or worship or both, trying to talk them back to church's regular gatherings but God knows, me, myself, thinking about quitting too. I know that I shouldn't even have this thought, I promise to God that I'll never leave church for any kind of reason, I ran away church, well, technically, twice before.

We all need each other's support. Jesus die for our sins, and rose the third day, He loves us dearly.

If there are things that I shouldn't
even think of, watch, say, listen, or do, Lord, please help to shut those off from me.

I must apologize ahead, for this song that I want to share, is not a Christine song. But thank God at the same time that I can share this non-Christian song freely in my Blog.
It's a song between parents and kids. God is our Father, in a way the small group leader, the advisor, the pastor, are all like our parents. Sometimes we try to run away from God, we stop to listen to Him intentionally or unintentionally. God tries to talk to us directly or through the spiritual parents, listen carefully, will you?


Love   Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment