Thursday, May 12, 2016

worship

\Worship group 1, the leader never come on time, always, right when everybody present and all the setup are done, microphones, speakers, music stands and the like. Then the leader show up.
I just cannot stand that, I quit. Or, I should say she quitting on me, she didn't ask me to join at some point. Hooray!

Worship group 2, again, the leader never come on time, of course, I quit, again. 
哥林多前書 1 Corinthians 13:1
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 我若能說萬人的方言,並天使的話語,卻沒有 愛,我就成了鳴的鑼,響的鈸一般。

Worship group 3, I refused the invitation with some kind of reasonable excuse, because someone was in that group, and then, later, I found out, that person left the group. Oh! Man! I should have say yes. Well, it’s too late now.

Worship group 4, don't feel fit in at all, and the leader's voice is strong and good enough to be alone and later this group disband.

Worship group 5, you might think I’m too sticking to my principle, “if you cannot come to the rehearsal or come on time, then mind just join us some other time when you can commit your time and effort”. You don’t just jump on the stage and worship, this is a stage for praising our Lord, not for personal show off.
But I’m not the leader or anyone important to do the principle, therefore, I quit again with another reasonable reason.

Praise and worship, is always my passion, but I don't have to be on the stage, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment