Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Smiling baby

You can never underestimate a joy heart or a simple smile’s influence.

The other day I went grocery shopping after work, as usual with a tired body, empty stomach, not much joy in my heart, just do my chore.

It’s not until the end of my shopping, waiting in line for check out, I smile, because I saw a smiling baby.

Such a precious smile, that not just cheer me up, and also whoever that she’s smiling at. Till now I still can feel the happiness that she is trying express. She’s like telling people that look at me, I'm shopping with my dad and I'm so proud of him and you too are doing a great job and have a wonderful day to you.

That smiles make my and a lot of others' day. There’s a saying, “Smile and the world smiles with you, cry and you cry alone.”



Father’s day is at the corner, Happy Father's Day to all the fathers, single moms, spiritual parents, and whoever has the passion for younger generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment