Friday, July 29, 2016

7 ingredients you should be eating AND using as beauty products

How many do you use for everyday life, they all benefits to our health, and most of all, they are cheap and nature. Totally qualified by me.

1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Agree with the good advantage, but unless you make your own, the store buy, is usually not 100% natural and may add on some other artificially stuffs, just watch what you buy.

2. Coconut Oil

3. Baking Soda
For this I do use them with salt as my daily toothpaste.

4. Lemons
Luckily, I have my own tree in the backyard.

5. Greek Yogurt
Again, just watch out for the ingredients and the probiotic is in alive form in it. And I heard that it's easy to make your own. Maybe I’ll try some day. The regular yogurt should do the job too.

6. Eggs
I really enjoy eggs in cooking, delicious, healthy and easy.

7. Honey
Beware of fake ones.

For more detail please view at 

No comments:

Post a Comment