Thursday, July 21, 2016

Supermarket

OK, here are two scenarios, all happen to me in two different famous mainstream supermarkets, while I was checking out. I don’t know about how others’ response or feelings, but I definitely, don’t feel very comfortable about them.

Scenario number one, I bought whole bunch of groceries which including a glass bottle of raw honeycomb, quite expensive. And while checking out, the cashier, ask me, “do you know the price for this one?” the way and tone that he asked, is quite disturbing to me, is like, “hey! Don’t’ you know it’s very expensive!?”

Scenario number two, again, almost the same situation, this time I had a bottle of some kind of expensive nature soap, pure Castile soap. As soon as the cashier scan this particular item and put it in the bag, he placed it to his counter, until the checkout completed, and I got the receipt. I have to ask him for this item back, weird. Is he really forget about it or did it on purpose, if so, why?


What happen to the world this day? Lack of loves, full of violence, racial discrimination, sexism and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment