Friday, July 8, 2016

windows 10

Last night while I was using my laptop for some important preparation for this morning's service. All of the sudden, out of nowhere, my laptop start to upgrade my windows 7 into windows 10 itself, without my permission.

That really drives me crazy, it's late night, way past 9:30 pm.

When it pop up to ask for upgrade my windows, I gently click the "X" to close the dialogue box.

At that moment, I suddenly realized, why I borrowed the book, When Someone You Know Has Depression, the other day from our local library. It’s for myself.

I feel like, I’m going to burst and fine it funny at the same time, therefore, I calm down and continue my reading, while I’m, has to be, patiently waiting for the  upgrade process. Almost 2 hours, with a joy heart.

One thing I do need to thank God for, it didn't happen this morning while the service.


And I’m starting to find out why do windows do that to users?

Also somehow, I cannot turn off the computer as before, need to find out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment