Friday, July 29, 2016

practice

Today, I want to share Joshua 5:13 - 6:27; 7 - 8, if you are not familiar with it, you ca go to http://praisedance123.blogspot.com/2016/07/joshua-513-627-7-8.html. Or just read along with me.

There’s a saying, you are what you eat, it's more about the physically.
You are what you practice, spiritually.
The worst part here is, your kids are what you are, and this scares me.

Lately the relationship between me and my kids are terrible. Days ago, I was so tensed, and I broke down, yes, again, loss control of myself, went in the room, pray in tears, confess and cry out for help from the Lord. I worry about these strong emotion going to affect my health, I’m feeling like I'm a manic and if, I'm not healthy, how will my kids will turn out to be? I need wisdom, strength and everything come from God solely. To leave time and space for both me and my kids.

So, I have myself a 7 days' practice, don't say a word or have a thought, if it's not a positive feedback, believe me, it is not easy, today is the sixth day of my practice, so far so good. I'm fairly surprised about myself can make this far and can act calm when I heard something disrespect or irritate from my kids' mouth and how I, myself restrain my tough. I see changes in both me and my kids, though, it's still a long way to go, and faith will keep us go on. What I mean is, it's not merely another day to accomplish but the rest of my life.

If you practice jealous, anger, judgmental, sad, pointing finger, picky, lying, dishonor, nagging, yelling, or any negative attitude or viewpoint every day, trust me, you will for sure, become good at that and your kids will only learn from you, you both will become monsters. You won't even love yourself anymore.

Ai? Artificial intelligent? No, it's a city that Israel defeated in faith, if you read Joshua 7 - 8.

There are times, I almost losing mastering my temper. I have to admit that the beginning of first 2-3 days, I hardly say anything at home, that's how bad was my manner used to; I'm the mom, the highest authority, I provide everything for this family and I have lots of pressures, so I get to say or do anything, if I wish. Luckily, I have a job, I'm kind of escape or hide myself in the office as long as I can for those days, otherwise, I’ll go crazy

This particular song, the upside down praying mantis in my backyard and Joshua 5:13 - 6:27; 7 - 8, they fight with me side by side in this battle of my life. Two different kind of battles, won in faith. No question to ask, just listen and obey, victory come.
讓我得見祢的榮面 See You Face to Face - 讚美之泉敬拜讚美專輯(21) 我要看

Each one of us have our own struggle, difficulty or so call battle to get pass, if you are still breathing. 

Do you want to live this kind of lives or what legacy you are going to pass down to your kids and the generations after, don't do anything regretful or stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment