Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Fireworks

For this year's Independence Day fireworks, I watched from the back door alone.

The pass years, we used to go the park to watch the fireworks couple of times, then we decided to watch it from our back yard, which is not so loud, not so smelly or didn't need to find a parking space, easy.

This year, I didn't even go out to the yard.

Our fellowship, originally had this day for our gathering for watching fireworks, somehow, somewhat, the plan changed to some other day and some other location, the beach.

kind of sad, because, my kids said yes to go to the park for fireworks but seriously consider about whether to go to the beach or not, so far, no firm answer.


Probably by this reason, I felt really unhappy yesterday. I meant the firework is a grand and awe as it can be for my eyes. But by all the noise from the fireworks, the police car, the fire engine, and ambulance, I image myself in a war, gunshots and bombings.

No comments:

Post a Comment