Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Perilla 紫蘇

Perilla

Hyssopus, purple flower


Perilla, a sweet gift from my senior friend, and I forget the name of it when I got home. I don’t want to cook them without knowing what plant it is, so I took a picture and did a google search for the name. Guess what name that I got, “leaves”, ha! 

And then I manually do a simple description search, this is the name I found, perilla, I compare with the image of it, should be the right one.

Another plant that I found from our backyard, same search first, and got the same result, “leaves”, ha! Ha! Double the fun, I must took terrible pictures of those.

Therefore, I did a description search like for the other one, and I hope that I got this name right, Hyssopus.
I’m sure this is not rosemary, it doesn’t has the aromatic, like the rosemary. Though, I wish it is.

For this one if I take the picture of the whole plant, I may have a different outcome. I should give it a try later.


Hours later...... Guess what the search result is? Plant! Ha! Ha! Ha! That’s right, triple the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment