Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Blender - 1





This blog, I should had finished last year, ha-ha!

I finally used my free gift card from cricket that I got it from Christmas 2015 to buy a
Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Blender as a 2016 Christmas gift for myself. 

With a powerful 1500-watt 2 HP motor base, this is a food processor, ice cream maker, dough mixer and a regular blender.


    And I can prove that the blender blade is very sharp that I got a serious cut right after I         first used it last year.

    Yesterday, after work, I was so tired but still, I had to prepare the dinner, thanks the help       from this blender that I made pasta from scratch except the pasta sauce within an hour.         Grounded the pork and had it cook with pasta sauce first, then chop tomatoes and onions     (by this order, it'll save time on washing the blender) with the blender and cook them all         with the meat and pasta sauce. Finally cook the pasta right before it’s well done, add             them in this pot of all ingredients sauce, turn off the fire, and let the pasta soaked, this           way the pasta will be tasted.

    Before I forget, a suggestion to you, do add in mushrooms, bunch of minced garlic, and a     taste of freshly ground pepper and a bit of ginger to enrich the flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment