Thursday, April 6, 2017

ALDI - 2

First I have to apologize about last time I mention about ALDI supermarket charge a quarter for using their shopping cart, later a friend told me that when you return the cart, it'll refund the quarter to you.  😅

Last week, I and 2 friends went on our routine walk at a regional park, we chatted about one of them, once carpool with an Actuary couple to do grocery shopping. And the husband, the Actuary had to browse, compare the price and shop for like 3 hours. That’s when she finally realized why no one want to carpool with them to the grocery store.

And I was telling my friends that that's how I do my grocery shopping, except not for 3 hours, and I was joking that then I should be an Actuary too.

This week I got the email of the weekly ad from ALDI, found that there are 2 items are on sale, strawberry 89¢, a 16 oz pack, egg 79, a dozen, I was shock and that's when I realized that why I was even not close to be qualified as an Actuary. I bought strawberries 4 packs for $5 last week and eggs 5 dozes for $5 not long ago. I didn’t foresee the price will drop in the near future. 😏


In other word, I lose money. 😔

No comments:

Post a Comment